Golf Memberships include the following categories:
- ACTIVE: Enjoy full golf & social privileges.
- INTERMEDIATE: Enjoy full golf & social privileges & driving range (ages 31 - 39).
- JUNIOR INTERMEDIATE: Enjoy full golf & social privileges & driving range (ages 26 - 30).
- JUNIOR MEMBERS: Enjoy full golf & social privileges and driving range (ages 18 - 25).
- NON-RESIDENT: For members whose residence is located more than 100 miles from the club so that regular usage of the golf course is unlikely. They enjoy social privileges and limited access to the golf course.
- CORPORATE: 2 - 6 employees from the same company can enjoy a membership of their choice (individual) under one equity certificate.
- SENIOR: Seniors enjoy 4 rounds of golf per month and full social privileges at a discounted rate (ages 60 and up).
Social members enjoy more limited golf privileges as well as full use of the dining facilities and the pool complex.
For more information, please click here to view our Membership Page, or contact our Membership Director, Katie London.